Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Brothers & Sister In Christ Jesus ~ It Has Begun

SeniorSeeker

Good Morning Everyone,
It is with hope ,in my Savioer Jesus, that I write to you this morning. My resident complex manager has taken it upon herself to release me of my apartment home & given me until the end of October to be packed up and be on my way. The reasons for such actions are frivolous to say the least but this isn't about behavior so much as it is that I stand for what is right for all my fellow tenants. It isn't necessary that I go into details here but it is necessary that I tell you I'm not sure how much longer I will be able to continue posting the daily Bible lessons and other religious material study.

Brothers & sisters, I ask you to please consider my situation prayerfully and think about anyone who may have an apartment home for rent. Jesus has told us that, in the last days of earth's history, those that believe in & follows Him would have trials in this world. My friends, it has begun. It's difficult, to say the least, to confront the on-coming winter weather not knowing if I'll have a place to lay my head at night or not. I'm trying, @ 70 years of age, to not think about it too much but rather focus upon my Savior Jesus & His will for my life. If any of you can help, please do so & Almighty God will provide, for you, treasures in Heaven. God bless you all now & forever more.

My contact information is as follows: Internet E-Mail Address: seniorseekers@live.com and my mobile phone number is: (616) 238-8202. This morning I will be in Sabbath worship services & likely won't be available to take any calls until mid-afternoon. You may email or pm me @ any time. Thank you.

I will check with my contacts up that way. It would be helpful to know your rent payment cap.

I am sure you know this, Martin...evidently, the Lord has somebody ONLY you can witness to out there someplace...thats how it works for a warrior such as yourself...I pray its somebody in a very warm climate where you can have a nice Winter...keep us posted with the particulars like Mike said...
Mud

I have a buddy that hase a rental house somewhere out there. I think he already has a renter but I will check for you.
Praying you find something quick.

Sunday Morning September 28,
First I wish to thank you all for your prayers & willingness to help w/in any way you can. I know my Heavenly Father has it all worked out out & in doo time His Plan will be made known. His Word clearly says He will care for His own & will not disappoint. He will supply my need in a way that I haven't suspected & it will be the ideal answer to all our prayers. That my friends is all I have to go on in the coming weeks. May God's will be done in my life.

Martin

Dear Brother & Sisters,
To date, there isn't any news yet. I am hopeful God will yet perform a timely miracle for a new apartment home.

Finally got a hold of my buddy, sorry his place is already rented.
Can your Church help in anyway at all?
Still praying for you Martin.

Sorry to hear this Martin. I will keep you in my prayers.

Hi Everyone,
Actually I have chose not to fight it. I prefer to move on & live in peace. Our God will provide. Many in my church are scouting around but nothing has turned up yet. I'm packing in preparation of moving to the place God provides by the end of the month.