Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

brother back to gold coin home

ds6191

Well like the title of this thread reads, he went back and picked up some more goodies.Both Barbers were only 4 to 5 inches deep. He also found a '45 merc,and a '35 Washington quarter. He did nick the half a little.He is going to get out tomorrow and hunt.If he finds anything worth a post I will share it with you guys. Thanks, Dan

Nice find for your brother.........But

If I was you Dan, I would take back my Silver

Yea that's why I'm thinking about getting another machine and giving the silver to him for Christmas.Right now I really can't get out,but he shares his finds with me. 50/50 on clad and silver. And yes he did keep the gold coin. I wouldn't have asked for that anyway. Come next spring I should be ready to go. The question is another silver, Vaquero or golden,I'm leaning towards the golden.....Dan

Some people do well with the Golden

I'm the last one in the family that hasn't found gold. My 2 brothers, 1 ring,1 coin and my son found a gold ring also.I like the different tones of the golden but if it is not accurate maybe I should go with the Vaquero.I usually dig in great black soil so would the manual ground balance help that much? idk I should be fine which ever one I choose. Dan