Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Brief update to my friends here.

relicmeister

Hi everyone, I just want to give a fast update on my current medical situation.

Last Wednesday a week ago I had my 6th chemo session for stage 4 esophageal cancer ( Mets to spine). Next day I had what I thought to be a reaction and asthma and went to the hospital ER. My BP was in dangerous low zone and they almost put me in ICU but instead admitted me for the BP and fever. Tests and cultures x rays and cat scans to find out infection source.

My oxygen levels were low 80’s and was given oxygen , along with antibiotics. I was told it was double pneumonia. It was a very tough 5 days and I was discharged yesterday ( Tuesday).My lungs have fluid and are bleeding ). I need oxygen at home or out. I’ve never been this incapacitated. I’m improving hourly, and hope to be off oxygen and back to normal function within a week, but can’t be sure.
So this was a severe reaction to my treatment, but the treatment is saving my life and it must be risked.

Today my oncologist said last weeks PET scan revealed amazing changes. My esophageal cancer is almost fully resolved, as is my spine tumor, and all but one limph node all resolved. With such improvement, there’s no doubt I’ll be cancer free after the 12th round in December and only need my immunotherapy to keep the cancer from returning. But I could never have imagined such a rapid healing- Praise Jesus. He hears our prayers and he answers them with his mercy and his precious blood. I Thank all of those who prayed for me and ask that you continue to do so because the power of prayer is amazing.

God bless you, Bob

Nothing like good news. Hang tough.

Hi everyone, I just want to give a fast update on my current medical situation.

Last Wednesday a week ago I had my 6th chemo session for stage 4 esophageal cancer ( Mets to spine). Next day I had what I thought to be a reaction and asthma and went to the hospital ER. My BP was in dangerous low zone and they almost put me in ICU but instead admitted me for the BP and fever. Tests and cultures x rays and cat scans to find out infection source.

My oxygen levels were low 80’s and was given oxygen , along with antibiotics. I was told it was double pneumonia. It was a very tough 5 days and I was discharged yesterday ( Tuesday).My lungs have fluid and are bleeding ). I need oxygen at home or out. I’ve never been this incapacitated. I’m improving hourly, and hope to be off oxygen and back to normal function within a week, but can’t be sure.
So this was a severe reaction to my treatment, but the treatment is saving my life and it must be risked.

Today my oncologist said last weeks PET scan revealed amazing changes. My esophageal cancer is almost fully resolved, as is my spine tumor, and all but one limph node all resolved. With such improvement, there’s no doubt I’ll be cancer free after the 12th round in December and only need my immunotherapy to keep the cancer from returning. But I could never have imagined such a rapid healing- Praise Jesus. He hears our prayers and he answers them with his mercy and his precious blood. I Thank all of those who prayed for me and ask that you continue to do so because the power of prayer is amazing.

God bless you, Bob
Continued prayers and good vibes your way!