Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

brief insight to the se

what sort of story do you want?.just an individual metal detector/treasure hunter.its 2 in the morn here in the uk so i'll be brief.they were found on a farm that i got asked to leave after showing the farmer along with canadian button's{could of used the farmhouse as a hq}will never know now.only to be given a wood on the way out.talking to people that live near the farm,they told me that there was somthing that happened within the family,that may have sent the old boy over the edge.everyone think's the bloke is nuts,myself i think his still greiveing.lot of suicide's within the farming community in the uk!.hope this answer's your question's.all found on the 10"dd coil at a range of 5" to 10".i dig,i dont go by smartfind or any pre program,dont look at the number's or boxe's.everyone has their own way.its only a brief insight to what i have because im awaiting a find's officer to go through my boxe's {8 years worth}.when she's seen them i shall post some more.hope this answer's your questions.ps my stuff's dirty for that reason.so if you would like to view cleaner stuff from the uk.may i suggest.THAMES AND FIELD gods the curator of the site and has some25000 items on the 2 site's.