Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Breakfast for 15 ?

Dan-MO

As some of you may know,my mother is confined to a nursing home and has been for the last year or so.I try to visit her every day if possible.Over the last year or so I have gotten acquainted with some of the residents who live there.

I often spend time talking to a small group of older men.These guys are still sharp witted,but due to different reasons can no longer live without assistance of some kind.Some have outlived their family's and have no one to help them out.Others have family,but for one reason or another,their family's don

place, there will be someone like you around that will take us to The Huddle House! God blessed them this day, and I'm sure you felt the blessings he bestowed on you many times over! You are a hero! :)

This world would be a better place if there were more people like you. That unselfish and loving act influenced more than those fifteen senior citizens, it also made an impact on me, and probably everyone else who reads this story. Dan, Thank you for doing that kind act. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

You truly are a blessing to all who have come to know you.

Many thanks for the inspiration

Take care

sunny skies

M

You sure found an easy way to brighten those old folks lives. This will not just make their day, it will give them something to look forward to. Many have probably lost that..

You are a good man

that act of kindness will mean a lot to those men. Things we consider simple are great in the eyes of those less fortunate. God Bless you!

Dave

Such a warm-hearted gesture! I'm not really surprised, knowing what I know about you.

What goes around comes around, Dan.

"When you do to one of these the least of my brethren, you do also unto me." (Jesus)

I know you made their day and have really given them something to plan for. Isn't it great to be on the "giving" end?

"The Gentlemen's Club." The right "gentleman" is leading it. Have a wonderful day. I know I will, now that I've read your delightful story. <><

aj