Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bracelet Kind of a Day

Low Tide Tim

Went to the beach today and was looking for a gold band but only found change and a lot of sinkers.....After a while I gave up and headed for the surf lane to catch low tide. Maxx was already there and scooped up all the rings. I did manage to locate several bracelets.. One I thought was a diamond tennis bracelet turned out to be a 925 made in China with no diamonds just pieces of metal to look like diamonds. Everything else was silver or junk. I did find a lot of clad and saw a lot of Surf Pirates down there today. Tony of Tidewater, Shark Hunter Maxx, Ina and a couple of dry sand hunters I did not know. Every one was doing ok with clad but there were not too many folks with gold. HH and good luck to all the surf pirates.