Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Boy,was I in for a shock todayElectric bill$$$$$$$$:(...........

warthog

I opened her up,it was DOUBLE last month's bill.I called Consumer's,they never got my last payment:yikes:.....I always write the check# down,amount,date sent.I called my bank,the check in question was never cashed,'got lost'.Put a stop payment on it......Called Consumer's,told them I will have a check to them Saturday.Good thing I called them,my account was two days away from shutoff status.....:wacko:.........Never had that happen before.......:shrug:

Just one month behind and it wasn't your fault and they were going to cut off your electric...this is really becoming a greedy world to not even give a person notice and more time to find out what happened....Here the utility companies aren't allowed to shut off heat in the Winter, but they charge extra for not paying on time or the amount needed to be paid and I guess they might cut off a deadbeat's heat, but I don't believe they are supposed to do that.....because of people freezing to death or in the summer getting to hot and dying from heat exhaustion but there is assistance for the poor! :angel: ma