Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Boy I am dragging butt today! :(

Royal

I had to take on of those sleep tests last night. I had to go to the clinic at 9pm and get hooked up on a hydra of cables and then sleep. These cables are monotors and let the doc know what is going on with my body while sleeping.

I snore and stop breathing while sleeping and I guess that is not good.

I had only had a couple hours sleep the previous night and was exhausted by the time they got me all hooked up. The room was all set up like a hotel room with cable TV and all but I watched little of it.

I told the girl hooking me up that I always woke up at 5:15 in the morning without a clock. I had a little problem getting to sleep with all the wires and all but finally did. One of the dang wires came off and the girl came in to reattach it, which woke me up. I had slepe an hour.

I finally got back to sleep and the dang wire came off again and again I was woke up for reattachemnt. I had slept another hour.

I woke up at three am gulping for air as I do when I have quit breathing. That is good because the monotor had caught it. I tried to get back to sleep and my dang legs got froggy and that kept me awake for a spell. I figured it was a good time to fart and did. The girl came in and asked if I needed something. They have a two way intercom to keep tabs on me. She heard the fart it seems and thought I had mumbled something. By the look on her pretty little face I figure she probably wished she had used the two way instead of sticking her head in the room :razz:

At exactly 5:14 by my watch I woke up. It makes no difference how much sleep I get, 5:15 I wake up. I gotta reset my watch it seems. I tried to get back to sleep but she soon came in and turned on the light.

I am one exhausted sucker right now and should be in bed but it is Birthday Lunch time for my Grandson Ben. Yesterday was Birthday lunch for Tommy and next week the same for Grant.

I wanna go back to bed!

I will probably have to get one of those sleeping machines but if it will make me more alert, I want it!

Now off to get Ben and head for the Chinese Buffet!!:thumbup:

Hope that it shows something that they can treat.. Did you get the blaster link I sent?.I tell you, it is just anothet great item in the arsenal of detecting tools.. And I have paid for mine already :)

all the best

M

sleep apnea i guess it is.they just had something about a guy who got one of those machines on the news.he sure seemed pleased.

how long have you had yours? How do you use it in treasure hunting? How long will it run on a charge?

n/t

n/t

The kids thought that I was getting old :) and gave it to me to help with swimming. :) And it sat for a while. The grandkids used it. However, when I was over at Kaslo, I took it down and accidentally revesed it [or I let the prop wash get close to the bottom. Whatever, I found that it worked really well as a portable blaster. I just put the base a few inches from the bottom and open it up. I stop every few seconds to check out the area. In certain areas, it is ideal....especially if there is a mud layer. It just pushed the mud away.

I get about an hour of continous running on it.....but I bought a spare battery so I can get 2 hours of time on it. However, with the start and stop system, reasonably expect to get 90 minutes of down time on a charge.

Have fun

All the best

M

or have ya tried sleeping setting up partially? It works for me sometimes when I can't seem to get to sleep any other way.

Dave

shoot, if u drank enuff brewskies before hitting the sack-- u wud hav no problem sleeping or maybe 2 twin 25 year old redheads, now u wud sleep xtra gud!