Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bounty hunter tracker IV good in tot lots?

Hi lilmax25,
I hunted two tot lots this weekend with my Tracker IV and found about $10 in clad change and the usual pull tabs and zippers. I set the sens at about 3 o'clock and set the toggle to tone discrimination with the dial set fully counterclockwise. Wood chips are easy to dig then repack. Most coins and rings I find are in the 3 to 5 inch deep range. Hit the swingsets first, mommies lose jewelry here all the time pushing their kids. Lots of change found there too. If the metal poles cause false signals then turn up the discrimination till eleiminated. Just have fun and show us the pics of what you find. Good luck!

HH, twalton

They are great for tot lots!!! HH regards Nugget.:detecting: