Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505

My father recently bought me a Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 from local pawn shop. It came with no instructions, though I was able to download the manual off of the internet. The frist thing the manual tells me to do is "make sure to watch and rewatch the video". I didn't get a video, and cant find it searching the web, or on the BH site. Can anyone help? I have never owned a detector, and am not completely understanding the manual. I was thinking the video might help me with all of the 'tones' and such. Please help! Thanks.

I can no longer find the videos anywhere...Wonder why First texas stopped sending them out with the detectors???

HH,

BH-LandStar

Not sure, But mine was bought from the pawn shop, so it had no accessories with it, that I figure probably came with it when it was originally purchased.

Hi, Newtodetecting. If you haven't tried him already, Keith Wills just
might have the video since he has most of the manuals. Call or email
him. I think the 505 is equivalent to the BH Sharpshooter, btw. :blowup:
..W

http://www.brokendetector.com

Turn it on Ground Balance set it to auto notch sensitivity at 4 Clock discrimination at 12 clock and start swinging keep coil low to the ground wife uses one and love it she finds allot of good stuff Happy hunting

Called First Texas to buy one and they sent it out at "NO CHARGE" ! Got it in just 3 days too!

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?60,778696

1-800-444-5994

HH, twalton