Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bounty Hunter Legacy 3000 surprise find

Qu

I'm very please with my Legacy,i been hunting with my legacy for 2 months in Quebec,Canada.
One day i when Hunt on my fishing lake on a small beach,the beach hunting was just okay,no very old coin,
but when i hit the water after a hour of hunting i hit a few square nails,there was probably a dock before and then
lots of coins start to com out 1950 1940 1930 and a 1910 Canadian large penny and the to my big surprise a 1923 USA dime,and to finish
that day a nice gold ring ,i hunt for two days that's spot,i will go again this weeks,there more coins to hunt in that place,i had so many signal,
the next days should be fun.

Can you post a picture of the gold ring ?

I had more picture off my find in that's spot where there was a dock before,

everything was found in a space 25' by 40',and i no there is more in that spot,when I'm done

cleaning that place with my LEGACY,i will try my SAFARI (just receive last week) if there more to find.

Last night was doing recherche on the village near that lake,i found a old picture

off a dock on that lake with a small corner store at the end off the dock,i ask old people

where was that dock,BINGO i got the spot,hope to find more coins there!

Lots of coins from that site.:detecting:
Thanks for posting the ring picture.:thumbup: