Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:bouncy:My finds from the last three days at the beach! Gold! Diamonds!

wesbeach

I have been taking a relaxing timeshare week at Va Beach this week and managed to get out and detect the low tides of Wednesday and Thursday. (I am about to head out again today). On Wednesday, I found a good pocket of jewelry and found several silver pieces of jewelry and then one nice 14K diamond ring and a nice 10K Earring. I ended up pretty sore since most of the jewelry ended up being in an area about 40 x 40 feet on the beach. I found almost no trash. Yesterday I went out and found a 14K White Gold earring and what I first thought might have been a Spanish Cob. Ends up they are sold at the Fishing pier a couple blocks down. So far, I haven't had too bad a week.

The Rings and such so far
[attachment 54398 Jewelry.jpg]

The change so far
[attachment 54399 Change.jpg]

Here is the 14K Diamond ring (Diamonds tested real!)
[attachment 54400 DiamondRing.jpg]

Here is the 10K Gold earring
[attachment 54401 Earring10kbig.jpg]

14K White Gold earring
[attachment 54402 Earring14Kfull.jpg]

14K Whit Gold close up
[attachment 54403 Earring14K.jpg]

We finally have some sunshine and warmer temperatures (60's). It is still pretty chilly outside though. (I decided to just relax on the the beach today and not detect) Here are some beach pictures from the balcony.

Looking North up the beach
[attachment 54424 BeachPic1.jpg]

Looking South toward the fishing pier
[attachment 54425 BeachPic2.jpg]

Some people on the beach
[attachment 54427 BeachPic3.jpg]

A few guys braving the cold cold water (50's) brrrrr
[attachment 54428 Brrrr.jpg]

n/t

Actually I live in the local area. I live in Chesapeake, Va and sometimes like to stay on the beach. I took off Wednesday to Friday and stayed at the oceanfront.