Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bought a Excalibur 11 today :0)

DBF

Been a lurker for a couple of months on the forum and after lots of reading bought a new Excalibur. Took it out for a test run this evening to a local beach in Adelaide, South Australia. Came back with a big two dollars and five cents. :)

I've had plenty of days coming home with less then that (like this past Sunday - $1.13 total for three beaches in the freezing cold). I'll pay for itself with one good find.

Hi DBF
Is your Excal II your first detector? it does take a bit of getting use to, hang in there and you will have beer money before you know it.One more thing
Get a big scoop you will need it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Ronnie :ausflag:Queensland

900 more trips to the beach and its free.... but im sure you know the thrill is in the hunt not necassarly money... if you are new to the excal your finds will increase in depth quanity and quality...

Come in there erikk one thing is for sure get that coil over it and you become an instant WINNER ! Congratulations DBF you are the proud owner of a great treasure finding machine. HH :minelab:

Thanks for the replies guys :)

mesha said:
Hi DBF
Is your Excal II your first detector? it does take a bit of getting use to, hang in there and you will have beer money before you know it.One more thing
Get a big scoop you will need it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Ronnie :ausflag:Queensland

Yes my first one and i am already onto making a long handled scoop as i got very tired of bending and scraping with a small one :)