Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bought a detector for 16 dollars

7centsworth

Was at a pawn shop not to far from my house that I had never been to. I asked if they had any coins or detectors and they said they had one detector under the table. I picked it up and it was a older bounty hunter tracker 1-d/505. The price tag was 20 dollars. I asked if it worked so they put batteries in it and it worked fine. I opened my wallet and only had 16 dollars. I told them if they had it next time I was there I would buy it, she said I'll take 16. The only thing that was wrong when I got it home was one knob was loose and the speaker was loose and one wire was un soldered . I fixed knob already and my solder gun is heating up now. I will fix the speaker with some epoxy. This will be a good loner.

Congrats on a good find at a nice price! As Steve said, You will pay for it in no time and an extra one is always good to have on hand, in case one quits working! God Bless! Ma

I got a newer BH last month for $15 with two pouches and a digger. :thumbup:

Mike from MI \"Iron Brigade\" said:
I got a newer BH last month for $15 with two pouches and a digger. :thumbup:
What? That's insane. What model? I'd buy almost any detector for under twenty bucks.

It is the BH Quicksilver. $140 at K-co

Hello! I just wanted to tell you about my sister and while moving some things off their back porch, she found a brand-new Garret in the bag and with all the stuff with it! She said, That David, her husband who passed away, must have bought it and put it out on the porch with some other stuff and forgot about it! She didn't know anything about it and really wanted a detector to use when she gets moved and settled, so she was blessed by Lord Jesus, for one to be waiting for her after David passed away and it is like brand new since it has been kept in the bag however long it was there! He was selfish and never bought her much of anything, but whatever he wanted he bought for himself! So, Carolyn, is being blessed in many ways now since his passing away! God Bless everyone! Ma

I'll have to ask her because all I remember is that it's a Garret! Will ask her if she has it handy to look at and see what kind of Garret it is and the year! Ma