Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Boston Marathon Attack

Sandtick

Praying for all those involved in this sad event.
I'm so sick of watching my children being exposed to all this hatred in the world.

Just seen that one of those killed was 8 years old. So sad. Praying for all affected.

Just heard it while playing bingo. One of our seniors had a son & grandson in the race but both are okay. Will pray for those directly effected.

Today my heart is with the American people. My deepest sympathy for all victims this horrible attack.
A hug from Spain.

Excuse my bad English.

Hoy mi coraz

Your english was fine. God bless.

mercy upon America and His people and may Jesus give the parents peace and be with all the others, too! I heard some have severed limbs! :veryangry: :angel: Ma

Stop again. God bless.

..of Satan taking ANYTHING INNOCENT,and good,and using it to promote evil in the world............Somehave said that because they cannot see :devil:,means he doesnt exist.......Well,in my humble opinion....As long as he has his brainless,misguided human lackeys doing his dirty work on Earth,no need for him to be actually seen,to know he exists:sadwalk::shrug::(:starwars:......

Praying here as well.

the bombing? My son said he heard this and doesn't understand why the Boston Race wasn't stopped before this terrible happening of maiming and murdering! I've talked to other people and no one so far heard this but him that I know of and I know he didn't make it up or would lie about something like that! I'm afraid something is going on secretly and the worse is yet to come! We need to pray and stay aware of what is going on around us!

My prayer: Dear Father in heaven, please be merciful to Your people and give us and the USA favor in protecting us and our nation from every enemy, foreign and domestic! We ask this in Jesus' precious and holy name and give You the glory and praise for all Your goodness that we don't deserve but we know You are a merciful God and Your mercy and grace endures forever for those who love and obey You in Jesus sweet and precious name! Amen! Thank You, God, Jesus and Holy Spirit for all that is done for Your own and even our unsaved loved ones! Amen! :angel: Ma