Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Books about bear attacks...................

Kelley (Texas)

At the present time, I am reading a book by the title of "Bear!" by Clyde Ormond. I have always been interested in bears, especially the grizzly bear. This is the fourth book about bears that I have read, and each time I have read one, it has made me more determined to see one in the wild one of these days.

Most folks may not realize just how dangerous a grizzly bear can be most of the time. They will attack someone for no known reason...just a mean tempered animal. They are smart animals, something that hunters have often found out when hunting them. Many times the hunter of bears become the hunted because the grizzly bear will back track and try to attack the hunter.

I bought these books in used condition on eBay for pennies on the dollar. If some of you folks are interested in reading, do not forget to look at the books listed on eBay and save some hard earned money. At the present time, there are over 20 books about bears listed on eBay, and when I finish reading this book, that is where I am heading to buy the next one.

Some of you folks are lucky that you live in an area where bears live, you get to see the actual bear where as some of us folks can at best only read about them. Those of you that do live in bear country, please take a picture of any bear that you see and post it on the Forum as it would be much appreciated. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

there is a story about a dang fool that got a little too close and friendly with Bears. It is very interesting. He wrote a book about his experiences with them and used to go to schools to give lectures to young kids.

What was left of him could have been buried in a hat box. Him and his girlfriend. I think you might find it interesting