Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BONE-ANZA !

Ron J

NO i didn't hit a bonanza! Wish i did. BONE-ANZA is the name of one of my best friends business, a Doggy -care facility.[attachment 75154 Boneanza182.jpg] My buddy is Joe B. He has run this business for the last ten years or so. Sunday,was the dogs Christmas party! Of course the dogs brought their mom & dads! Joe can tell you every single (clientele) dogs name, but may not remember the names of the owners! If you wish to have Bowser brought to the day care, he/she, must have their proper shots etc. and must be interviewed by Joe B. personally! Not all breeds make it in. Joe B. is a natural at this occupation. He is like your Sarge at boot camp. He commands,they listen! If the dogs are rowdy,he just needs to holler "HEY!" or "STOP IT!" and 100 eyeballs pay attention! He is in care of an average of 45 dogs or more, daily! He may bring a few home for an overnight stay,or even an extended stay of a week or two, if mom or dad are on vacation. Joe B. treats every one of his "kids" like they are his own! His service's include picking up, and dropping off some of the kids. They are walked multiple times a day, by his helpers. Mom and dad's may bring their own treats,or food for each kid.When the owners drop of their kid, its like kindergarten, they get excited,and can't wait to go in! Any of the parents will tell you,the dog is exhausted when picked up,will eat supper,and wants too rest! So its very home like,and personal. Joe B. is on the right, an old buddy of his, Steve, in the center, and yours truly on the left.[attachment 75155 Boneanza134.jpg] The Christmas Party always has a decent turnout, with each kid getting a present, and some of the mom's,and dads may also. Here is a couple of pics of the facility...[attachment 75156 Boneanza144.jpg][attachment 75157 Boneanza131.jpg][attachment 75158 Boneanza120.jpg][attachment 75159 Boneanza136.jpg] Joe B. does a terrific job, the "kids" are thrilled, and the parents are very satisfied,that their loved one is safe,and having a ball all day,instead of staying home alone. It is truly amazing. Rj

if I dropped Royal off at his daycare for some lessons in discipline ? Let me first make sure he's had his shots though.:wave:

Gotta get them driving soon though, hopefully this spring. Find a putt-putt for them to drive to university because I need more time than I've been getting. Ditto for Grace. Other than that, we've got nothing to complain about...........besides the weather.:(

n/t

of their pets. I see dogs chained out every day around here. Sometimes I wonder how they survive!:shrug:

n/t

Scott's mom takes care of her when we are out of town. It's hard to believe people pay for dog care the way some pay for child care! Good for your friends, though because not everyone has someone they can trust when they are away! :)