Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bonaire

Royal

I just ran across this video of our trip to Bonaire back a few years ago. It is not really a video but something I put together with pictures. To me frank about it, I forget what I used to make it:rofl:The pictures are not all that great as I had a lousy camera but what the heck, they are what I have :D

I hope some find them interesting!

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/RoyalOttmar/Videos/?action=view&current=bonaire.flv

slave huts. The slaves were used on the salt farms. they still get sale there as you see by the huge piles. They pump salt water onto the flats and let evaporation do the work.

back in your youthful days ehh!:rofl:

Nice Royal! You look young there and Mary looks like a kid, or was that her mother?!, was that a "Brownie" camera?:blink:

Still trying to decide if I like the new format though....I guess I got used to the old style, and like many of my age, change is not necessarily for the better..

Calm seas

Mikie

I know when we went to Bermuda, I was really amazed at how clear the water was. Been looking for a Island to fly to this winter for a perk me up for Jane ands I. Anything that is above 60 in January is fine with me..

Geo

unlike Cozumel. You wade out, stick your face in the water and there are, every fish that you will see on the famous reefs. Really nice

n/t

When I was there you were younger too:bouncy:

closer.jpg

n/t

n/t