Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:blush: 20 hours with the 10

Nice Seated Dime there! That's a bunch of Silver for 20 hours worth of detecting. Were these found in Pounded Parks or at a new site you are detecting? Congrats on the Silver and Continued Success, Good Luck and HH to you.:thumbup:

What did you do Ean.... move out of Bloomington? Thats a ton of chaaaaching. I know you liked that smaller coil, how do you think the 10 X 12 does in the same trashy areas? I know from my experience that the smaller coil works best.... but i just cant bring myself to get a smaller coil. I honestly dont think with the way i hunt im missing a lot of great finds by not having the smaller coil. Looks like you are having a great year. Im not getting to hunt as often.... but come Nov we head south and ill hunt a good bit. HH bud.

Dew

n/t

WOW THATS QUITE A HAUL FOR 20 HOURS!!!!!! IVE ONLY GOT 4 IN ABOUT 8 OR 9 HOURS WITH MY NEW 10X12 CONGRATS AND HH STUBBS

Umm that would be the Best 20 hours of my life!! That seated is awesome!You have one heck of a nice pile for that amount of time..You on virgin sites??or have you hit these spots before??Congrats! HH

Nice haul !!! You did well. Imagine finding a seated "anything" on average every time you accumulated 20 hrs !
It's also mind boggling imagining just how much coinage is still out there even in spots that nobody has thought of.
Bruce in Ct

...i've had the coil since mid-July, so the "20 hours" is cumulative from several short hunts, whenever i can get away, which isn't as often as i'd like. i posted a few of these dimes previously, right after i found them. everything except the roosie is from "hunted out" parks (the roosie was right next to a curb on a residential street), and most of the coins came out of places that i have personally hunted many times over. i can't believe what i'm finding with this coil, and that's the point of this post! i didn't post the many Indian Head cents or wheaties this coil has found, because they're pretty crusty still. also got a very nice dropped Mini

Dang Ean, that is a nice haul of silver and the seated is a beauty.

The further you get out the better chance you may have in finding one of these sites. Just depends what your driving I guess and if you can afford a nice road trip and get away for a full day of detecting also. I don't know if I asked you this before but where are you located at? Send me a PM if you want if it's too personal. Continued Success, Good Luck and HH to you.:detecting:

Very nice man!!!

Ive been pleased as well with my choice of the SEF Ean. It will give you a work out if you are in a place you have to swing alot without much digging. There are sometime you just pray for something to dig just so you can put it down LOL. Me and a few people hunted B town last weekend. I picked up a winged lib, IH and a few wheats... i wasnt there but a few hours. I think you should hit that ball field and church we did once. By the way guys ive hunted with Ean and hes a darn good hunter. Keep diggen um up bud.

Dew

Dew- of all the options you have up your way, you gotta come down here to hunt?

:please: LOL, i can't find anything much here in town, so more power to you. sent you a PM

Bloomington, Indiana is where i live. i don't do too good in the parks here anymore...
usually find some goodies whenever i get permission to hunt on private property

that said, all the silver i posted above came from out-of-town parks that have been pounded

thanks for the encouragement...i do what i can do

Get out and hunt whatever we can to get a few more goodies, it being Public or Private Property (with permission of course) and having time to spend enjoying this great hobby of ours. Continued Success, Good Luck and HH to you Sangamon and hope you find a nice little honey-hole somewhere with some oldies for you to bring home. :detecting: