Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Blessed!

shakerdave

My friend got a new computor and he gave me the keybord lazermouse moninter and printer off his old one thats not that old, now my shift key works all the time and I dont get 1s insted of ! how cool is that? We sold the house tonight for more than the asking price ! He just keeps blessing us, well be on the road in about two weeks. Ill be off the forum for at least a week as the drive is like New York to L.A. thru the wilderness 3ooo miles, 2oo mi of trees, gas stop for days. Dont want to break down there! Smokeing Salmon tommrow got 30 lbs of sockeye in the brine now! Well thats the news from up north ,David

30lbs of smoked salmon! That should last the trip!
Take care and God bless you on your trip.
MM

Sounds like not only a good thing, but a God thing, to me. I remember just a few weeks ago when you asked for prayer about that situation. Object lesson is that there is awesome power in prayer, where two or more are in agreement. Now let us pray that the move will be smooth, and that all will be well at the end of the journey.