Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Blessed with a great family

W

woody

As a few of you know I lost my beloved wife in a plane crash some years ago. I now go 50 miles north and spend Christmas eve and Christmas day with my daughter, son-in-law and 4 fabulous grand children. What a great time! I am truly blessed! Went to Church last night and raised my hands to our Lord praising Him. I have not been able to do that in years.

Merry Christmas Woody! Glad to hear that you are "surviving" after such a devastating lost. I couldn't even imagine the grief that you have/are going through.

Glad you had a good time with family. Merry Christmas to you.

Gad you got to spend some precious time with family. God bless you.

We appreciate you sharing your testimony with us. It sounds like the Lord is moving in a very powerful way in your life :) We're glad you had a very Blessed Christmas Woody, and thank you for the update.

Have a Blessed and Happy New Year as well.

Greg

Blessed is the man who believes in the Lord Jesus and leans on Him to help him endure and overcome all earthly trials that we all are tested and tried with to keep and increase our faith in our Lord Jesus Christ! I've been through a lot from a terrible divorce because of so many lies told about me but life has become easier since the divorce in 1988 and, yes, I cry less tears of grief and sadness, but glad tears in the Joy of my blessed Savior, Who gives me His strength to endure and overcome all things and I have endured and overcome many in all these many years alone, but not alone for I have Jesus and have my children and grandchildren talking to and loving me again! May God bless you and yours all of the coming New Year of 2016! Amen! Ma