Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BLESS THOSE KIDS @ ST.JUDE HOSPITAL:sadwalk:

C.J.M.

So sad to see this babies,kids suffering from all kinds of Cancer,sometimes its so hard to understand why,why?This pictures will break your heart as to what this kids are going through:cry:PRAY FOR THIS KIDS AND THEIR PARENTS GOD BLESS THEM ALL:)

Many of these little ones are suffering with rare forms of leukemia. My heart goes out to each & every one of them because I too contracted that same horrible disease. At the time I told myself that God would either heal me then or when He returns to take us all home. Either way I win. I know the sickness, pain & suffering these little ones endure day in & day out. And I know the hope they hold in their hearts wishing with every fiber of their being their hope is realized. For some of them it isn't but when Jesus returns to collect His church, the little ones who didn't make it in this life will be there in Heaven with Him. My hope is to meet Him too and to tell Him how much I love Him, missed Him, and longed to meet Him. Somehow I have a feeling Jesus is going to have a very special place for all these little ones who have suffered so much.

Prayers for all the sick children with Cancer and etc. and also all adults who are very ill from Cancer, also! So much sickness in this old, sinful world! May Lord Jesus touch them each with His healing virtue and take away the pain with complete healing of their illnesses! Amen! :angel: Ma

Yes, Martin, the little ones are precious in His sight and so are we, because we must come too Him as little children and believe in Him by faith! God loves us and therefore we love Him because He loved us first! Praise His Holy name and someday His own will be with Him by giving us eternal life! Amen! :angel: Ma