Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

bleaksville

captRobert

whole lotta nothing..just a silver ring.to much sand and not enough erosion...crowds gone... so its tough out there,,,,gotta find me a dried up lake after seeing all the stuff skully's been finding.;)

thanks guys, the ol capt appreciates the comments, my finds have taperd off so much , i'm starting to feel like a Scurvy Dog, which i am any way:crazy:....the ring is a black stone so i think Skully your right, onyx on a heavy cast setting. Now gotta find some gold or else....

Your finds look good to me Capt!! Out west here we are having the same problem, too few folks hitting the beaches now and too much sand to get to the older/deeper stuff. Looking forward to a good storm and some minus tides!!

thanks Ron,

several good beaches to hunt in santa cruz when the swells do there thing hopefully by jan...I'll be there forsure rain or shine....the ol capt loves gold...:detecting:

"...you'll be out here..".??!? Where you call home Capt??

Scotts Valley..but now i'm looking for a dried
Skully type lake( I WISH:lol:) up until things improve coast wise....have one in mind if its not off limits..:unsure:

Scotts Valley??!!? Thought that sand dollar under the ring looked familiar! Aren't Skully's finds amazing! Let me know if you need help with that lake!!

you got it, theres always enough to go around..I'll send you a PM....SKULLY..who's he? Oh you mean that gold hound with a hundred gold rings this year SO FAR.....:heh: