Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Blasphemous Programme - Adelaide Fringe Festival

C. Nyal de Kaye

Over the next few days a blasphemous programme of disgusting proportons will be featured at the Adelaide Fringe Festival.

Adelaide is the capital city of the state of South Australia.

The info below is taken directly from the web site promoting the evil event.

http://www.adelaidefringe.com.au/fringetix/come-heckle-christ/9c44f0b9-7930-4c18-8a25-a4b6ae2ae43b

Come Heckle Christ

Presenter: Jesus The Christ
Artist/Company: Joshua J Ladgrove
Artform: Comedy
Rating: PG
Origin: VICTORIA - (An Australian State)

This is the perfect show for:
-Anyone who wears a WWJD wristband
-Disgruntled former Christians
-Men and women
-Those easily offended
-Priests (and by extension sexual deviants)
-Altar girls and boys
-Atheists
-Anyone who enjoys yelling at Jesus whilst watching a dramatic re-enactment of everyone's favourite fairy-tale: The Crucifixion of Jesus The Christ

"This was the most memorable and daring performance I

Upon clicking on the extension, I saw the banner heading "Come heckle Christ" and that was all the farther I cared to go. How can state law allow something like this? That makes a big statement about your leadership. Personally I think Those who serve Christ should make a formal statement to the press that this kind of statement will NOT be tolerated. One of the problems we've had for decades is that, while the world was going to hell in a hand basket, Christians sat by & did little or nothing. In my view, that is a sin in itself because we did not stand up for our faith & our God. The fruits of our lack of labor to do what was right in the sight of God. I don't know about Australia but this is certainly true of America. In my view, it's sad when God's children set idly by and do nothing to demonstrate their faith. Our religious freedoms have all but disappeared one by one because we did nothing. I'm sorry but it doesn't make one proud to be called a Christian in relation to the lack of intrusive attitude of those calling themselves children of God. There are those of other faiths that will not set idly by and let there beliefs be trampled on by evil people. Too bad most Christians don't stand up for what they believe.

There have been, and are yet, protests being made by Christians of all persuasions but to no avail so far.

If this was about Mohammed the press would denounce it and there would be riots. That is a sad fact.

This is happening halfway across Australia from where I am, so I don't really know exactly what is happening, but I will try and find out and pass it on.