Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Black Tejon

kurt-ks

Does anyone know if a person can get the black Tejon version here? They also have other black Tesoro models.

This series are sold in Europe as "Tesoro PRO".

For instance, the compadre gets a volume knob and interchangeable coils.

Don't know if they're sold in the US, never crossed them on US sites.

HH

Nick the Belgian.

Hmmm.
Wonder what's up with that?

Maybe... them Euros get more power to the coil over there???
FCC has us clamped at 100 milliwatt output to the coil.
I want MORE!
:bouncy:
rmptr

When I purchased my Tejon here in Australia,I was told that the electronics are set for Australian soil conditions and the machine is more powerfull then the U.S. Tejon version ...{ That what I was told }

Sounds like Tesoro caters to the UK & Australia on machines with more punching power then our own.Sounds like we get the left overs.

Don't think so, RELIC HUNTER. It would be too expensive to produce. Don't know much about the "black" tesoros, but as far as UK is concerned, them relic hunters have revisited the tesoro line under the name of "LASER", with models called "SCOUT", "RAPIER" and "TRIDENT". They have the

To make a long story short, Treasure world were the main importers of the Tesoro range of detectors into the UK
They eventually got some of the Tesoro range made under the name of Laser
such as the
Laser Trident 1 = the Cibola
Laser Trident 2 = the Vaqeuro, the Trident 2 has a manual and a fixed ground balance on it.
Laser Hawkeye = the Deleon, the Hawkeye has a backlight on it but the deleon does not.
It is said that the Laser make of detectors are set up for the UK conditions, they find less iron than the USA detectors but i personally think that they are the same detectors, i hope that this helps Les in the UK.