Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Birthday Trip Gives a Few Goodies With New Excelerator

Turned 19 yesterday,feel so old I don't know how much longer I'll be swinging :rofl: Decided to try out my new 6 inch excelerator at a pounded park that gave me 90% of all the silver and indians that I have. Just recently I changed one of the discrimination selections and now I've been hitting nickels left and right, meaning they were nulled all this time :veryangry: First hole of the day I popped out a nickel. Even though it was new, it was only like the second of third nickel I've ever found at this park over probably 9 or so trips. Shortly after I pulled another new one so I'm sure theres some old ones hiding in there. To make a long story short I ended up with a BEAUTIFUL 1916 barber dime at about 6-7 inches, a 43' Merc at 5-6 inches, and a dateless indian as my last hole of the day. I also managed a few wheats, 1910 and 1913 were the oldest. What was funny was that I was telling my grandfather as I was cutting the plug of the barber that it would be so nice to pull a silver dime for my birthday and out she came. Best one I have condition wise. If anyone has any tips on how to bring up the date on the indian let me know :thumbup: My excelerator was worth every penny. I can't believe that I still managed some silver and a indian at this place that I have gridded out multiple times. The separation is amazing! Thinking of investing in the 10x12 SEF next. Happy Hunting to All :detecting:

Haha thanks Gary. And Chuck I went into my selection screen and under the category of jewelry I had no check mark or "X" next to it so I decided to check it off and it opened more area on my discrimination block.

did you have some of the coin area blacked out. i was thinking that if coins were checked it would include nickles. thanks.

I thought so too but I guess it ended up discriminating some nickels even though I had the coin category checked off. So make sure ur coin is checked and your jewelry is checked.