Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Birthday Dimes

Dug

As you know, I live in Minnesota, but I'm visiting my son in warmer Idaho. Today is my birthday (55) and I was allowed to go metal detecting for 2.5 hours this afternoon. The temperature was 48 degrees at the Latah County Fairgrounds. I found these 5 dimes. My son, Peter, has a photography business and he took this photo. I used my new E-Trac. I detected that area before with my SE and worked it pretty thoroughly, finding several silver dimes. It is a trashy area and the E-Trac performed well to find these additional silvers. Thanks for looking.

How appropriate for you to find 5 silver dimes on your 55th birthday. Love to see that silver.
Happy birthday.

Thanks. The fairgrounds isn't very old; started in 1936. I have found about 20 silver dimes in this one small area and most of them are Rosies. I found two silver dimes on Feb. 4th, one Rosie and one Merc. Also found a sterling Camp Fire Girls pin that day. Again, thanks for looking and for the good wishes. Any day is a happy day if one gets out metal detecting even a little.

What a treat to be able to get in a little detecting on a winter's B-day. Have a safe trip home.

That's some good finds... normally my finds would be 4 merc and one rosie. Those rosies are not as common as people think. Ive hunted fair grounds takes a lot of Patience.

Dew