Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bill Wiese ministries--soul choice:thumbup:

C.J.M.

Hope it opens up: OPEN UP "23 MINUTES IN HELL":devil
http://www.soulchoiceministries.org

Searing flames huh? Seems funny the greatest human murderer was simply told at Genesis 3:19, dust you are and to dust you will return. There are several scriptures in the Bible that clearly explain what happens to those who are dead. Psalm 146:3-4, Ecclesiastes 9:5-10 and there are more.
Something to really think about is the fact God created every living thing that has ever existed whether they are spirit creaturesor human or animal. For a fact humans (in their right mind) really enjoy life and do everything they can to preserve it. They have even come up with the capacity to keep you alive via machines in a hospital and many extend their lives as much as possible. Face it, that living thing is kinda nice isnt it?
This concept of a burning hell goes way past what the Bible describes God as found at 1 john 4:8.
So if God created everything that means he would have to have created a burning hell correct? Does this also mean that he also preserves those lives so that they can suffer the effects of a burning hell? And if the devil and his demons are supposedly in control of this horrible place, which supposedly had to be created, does that also mean the devil has Gods blessing and approval to keep hell going? About two years ago a Jordan pilot was captured by isis. His fate was being put in a cage and soaked with fuel, lit on fire and covered up with a dozer. Many news articles expressed disgust at these actions. No doubt any who heard or read about this instance was disgusted by the actions of isis. On a much larger scale, God who supposedly allowed hell to exist would on a much larger scale be no better than a terrorist. In fact if this were true he would be the ultimate
terrorist. A burning hell is a lie people!

Well irnwkr you are telling a lie, for there is a Hell and there is a Heaven and all souls will go to the one place or the other! You are the one being deceived and, therefore, you are deceiving others! The body dies but the soul lives forever and it is our choice to choose Jesus and escape the fiery flames of the Lake of Fire and have eternal life with Him or to spend eternity in the punishing flames tortured and tormented! That is why Jesus came and took all our sins upon Himself and died a horrible, suffering death for each sinner, for we are all born sinners in need of a Savior! God became that Savior by coming in human flesh as a man but fully God and fully man by Virgin birth, for God is a Spirit and had to have a body to be seen and to bear our sins for us! He was crucified in our place, for we deserve it as sinners but Jesus had no sin and never sinned, so He died and was placed in a tomb for three days and nights and then arose again by the mighty Spiritual power of God, His Father, for He is three in one, The Heavenly Father, Jesus the Son and God, the Holy Spirit.....has three jobs and is a three cord strand that cannot be broken!

John 3:16, For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, born of a Virgin, Who conceived by God's Holy Spirit overshadowing her womb, for she knew not a man (sexually) and she brought forth Jesus into the world as our Savior and whosoever believes in Him that they might have eternal life with Him, forever, in His Kingdom coming upon Earth as it is in Heaven, someday!

God is love and He is also a God of Wrath! He did what He needed to do to save us sinners from eternal death, but it is up to each of us to repent of our sins (meaning turning away from committing sin again, willfully, and to go with God instead of satan) by believing faith in Jesus the One and Only Savior of all mankind and obeying the Commandments of God, His written Holy Word the Bible and then staying with Him unto the end of our journey's race and unto our last breath drawn so we will be caught up into the air at His coming to take God's faithful saints Home with Him and then we will be forever with our Lord! But no one can call Him, Savior and Lord unless they believe in Him and repent, for repentance bears good fruit for Him by our good works.....for good works, alone, will never get us to Heaven! Do you believe in Heaven? If so, then there is a Hell, also!

I love Jesus and I am a Child of God, Who loves me with an everlasting love, but if I refused to believe in and accept His beloved Son as my Savior and Lord than I would be cast into the fire when standing before Him at His Great White Judgment Throne where all sinners will be judged and found guilty and punished for their unbelief in God's Holy Spirit, for it His Spirit Who draws us to be saved but it is our choice to choose Jesus, Who is Life or choose death which is eternal in the fires of Hell! You need Jesus as your Savior and Lord, irnwkr! Today is the day of salvation for tomorrow may be too late! Amen! :angel: Ma

MAN OH MAN YOU BETTER GET OUT OF THAT'' JEHOVAH WITNESS" CHURCH YOU BELONG TO ,YOU ARE COMPLETELY CONFUSED---BIG TIME:!! GOOD MERCY MAN SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES IN REVELATIONS ,WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS ONCE BEFORE "HELL IS FOR REAL":hot: HATE FOR YOU TO FIND OUT THE HARD WAY YOU NEED A WAKE CALL AND CHANGE YOUR WAYS::huh:

Yes, irnwkr does, Bill! May he find a true church that preaches the truth of Jesus and God's Holy Word and about satan and his evil sin and repent and be saved by believing faith in Jesus before it is forever too late, as once in the Lake of Fire there is no way of escape out of it for the soul of man is a living soul and will dwell either happily with Jesus or with horror in the fires of Hell with satan, the evil one, who comes to steal, kill (murder) and destroy all that is of God and His righteousness! Amen! :angel: Ma

I wasnt just born into a certain belief as many are. I have traveled to many areas, I also have witnessed churches splitting up over something as silly as the color of the interior of the church. Doesnt seem as tho Christ is involved in those little factions. Having traveled to various locations I went ahead and stopped at various Kingdom Halls. One night I may have stopped and listened, two or three days and hundreds of miles away I would attend another meeting. Guess what...the exact same meeting was being taught even tho I was a great distance away. I have yet to find that unity in other organizations.
Another thing you wont find one of us doing is going to war. Yet Christian will kill Christians, Catholic will kill Catholics, Baptist will kill Baptists and so on. Before I learned what I learned, I served in the Navy. While at sea there were various little groups discussing the Bible. I told one group, if we went to war right now and another ship came alongside and they were the enemy and the ship was full of various denominations of Christians, the officers told you to destroy those other sailors would you do so? All of them answered yes. I told them they were hypocrites and explained that reasoning.
During ww2 many Jehovahs witnesses were put in the concentration camps and suffered horribly for not going to war. Of course many other groups suffered also and were put to death. Jehovahs witnesses had a stipulation were they could go free. All they had to do was sign a statement renouncing their faith and they could walk out. At the same time you have all these other factions on the battlefield shooting at each other.
Jesus did say that the good news would be preached thruout the earth. Our website is now available in over 825 languages and in over 230 countries. Our magazine is the most widely distributed in the world.
Now if I was on here and said I was any other denomination not one of you would have said anything. I give plenty of scriptural references to back up what im saying.

check this out--the devils religion
http://www.jesusisprecious.org/false_religion/jehovahs_witness/devils_religion.htm

Thanks Bill for the information and I pray for irnwkr's soul to be saved in his believing on our Lord Jesus Christ, for only He is the Savior of all lost, repentant souls who believe in Him for He is God born in the flesh of man! No one will ever enter into God's glorious kingdom without believing faith in Him in Whom we are to worship, only, and not any other man or god! Helping to protect the nation we live in is being ignorant and allowing the enemies to run rampant over us! With God we can do all things, for with Him nothing is impossible! Amen! :angel: Ma

Ran across an interesting passage in my reading that id love to share with you. Its found at Collosians 3:1. I realize it may be hard to see off the printed page, however reading whats on the computer may be easier and its found in various translations. Please examine it for yourself then ask yourself how can Christ be God and at the same time be seated at God's right hand? Acts chapter 7 will back that up also

irnwkr.....You need to read the whole Bible to understand about Jesus being God, born in the flesh of man and being fully God and fully man! God is three persons in one or He has three jobs...He is God the Father, God the Son, Jesus, and God the Holy Spirit! You have been told this more than once but you just pick out a scripture and don't understand because you haven't the knowledge of the Bible in the whole! There are plenty of scriptures that let us know Jesus is God but is also the Son of God, Who is our Savior and Lord because He was able to take all our sins upon Himself for He was born without sin by Virgin Birth and God overshadowing her womb to conceive by His Holy Spirit! We are all born sinners because of Adam's seed being corrupted when Adam and Eve both sinned and disobeyed God and did what He told them not to do!

Sometime ago, someone posted the scriptures referring to all the truth of this and you still prefer not see and hear the Truth of God's Holy Word but pick out scriptures that suit your beliefs! It takes more than one scripture to prove anything and it takes interpretation by having God's Holy Spirit leading us into all truth of Who He is! Why don't you humble yourself and ask God that if He is really real and heaven and hell, too, to show you and He will and prove Himself to you! Just open your mind and ask of Him and you will receive, seek the truth and you will find the truth! We all will either call Jesus, Lord, while on earth or everyone, the saved and unsaved, will call Him Lord when we see Him and are judged either for good works or for our sins! Every tongue shall confess Jesus is Lord and Who is Lord? GOD of the Old Testament is LORD and Jesus of the New Testament is Lord! Ac 10:36; Ro 10:12; De 4: 35,39; 1st King 18:39; De 10:17, Ps 95:3, 96:4; Luke 24:34; Ro 14:9 ; 2 S 22.32; Ps 18:31; Is 9:6 You wanted scriptures? Well here they are, so read and get understanding and God's wisdom!

My prayer for you: Dear Heavenly Father, please open irnwkr's eyes and ears to the truth of Your Holy Word and give Him understanding to know and understand Who You truly are.....the One and Only God Who saves His ppl, for there is no other but Jesus, Your only begotten Son, Who is Savior and Lord and will save our souls when we ask with a sincere heart when we ask You God in the name of Jesus! For He is the truth, the life and the way to get to You, Heavenly Father, and there is no other way for us to be saved and have eternal life but through Him! Amen! It takes the Spirit of God to open our minds to the truth of Who He really is and Who He is in three persons or in doing three jobs! The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.....Three in One! Amen! :angel: Ma

Ms Betty are you even listening to yourself? You say Jesus is God's only begotten son. Thats exactly what the Bible says. Now have you ever looked up the word begotten?

HEA dude when you stand before GOD on judgement day you try to argue your way out you be sup prised:yikes::devil::hot:REMEMBER,REMEMBER AT THAT TIME WHAT WE SAID:argue:

Of course Jesus is God's only begotten Son, but He is also God Himself born in the flesh of man! This is Spiritual for God was and is a Spirit but to be seen of mankind He needed a body, so He became fully man and fully God! Read your Bible, I guess you have one with the Old and New Testaments like I do! Study to show yourself approved as a workman of God....and seek God's Holy Spirit to be able to interpret what you study! Amen! Bye and hope you get saved and serve Jesus Christ, faithfully, to be ready to go with Him at His coming to catch away His faithful saints and it may be sooner than we think! God is LORD and Jesus is Lord....God is Almighty God our Heavenly Father and so is Jesus Almighty God and our Heavenly Father...Is 9.6 and you need to listen for I gave you many scriptures like you always want! :angel: Ma

You may want to recheck your reference. Nowhere is Jesus called Almighty God. Ive got 5 different Bibles in front of me

Irnwkr: Isaiah 9.6 KJV For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given (Jesus): and the government will be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God , the everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace!

(Ge 49.24) the mighty God of Jacob ( De 7.21) Thou shalt not be affrighted at them: for the LORD thy God is among you, a mighty God and terrible (Ne 9.32) our God the great, mighty God (Ps. 68.20) our God is the God of salvation (Mt. 12.2) God is my salvation (Mt 1.23) God is with us (Mt. 1.21) And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name, JESUS: for He shall save His people from their sins (Salvation) ( Mt 1.23) Behold a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call His name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. (1 Pe 1.23) born again by the Word of God. (Rev 19.13) and his name is called the Word of God (John 1.1)

The divinity and incarnation of Jesus Christ....---In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Amen! John 10.25 thru 30 Jesus answering them....I and my Father are one! One God but three....God the Father, God's Son, Jesus, and God's Holy Spirit...all work together and were together from the beginning!

If these scriptures don't help than you have no understanding of what the Bible says....maybe you should get one good Bible...the KJV...Thompson Chain version and get understanding but, if you don't have the Baptism of God's Holy Spirit, it is difficult to interpret any Bible which comes to life by the Holy Spirit of God! Believing faith in Jesus comes from hearing and by the hearing of the Word! :angel: Ma

irnwkr....You, as usual, pick out one scripture that you only understand in the natural.....It takes the Supernatural Spirit of God to reveal the truth of how this can be! I gave you many scriptures to prove that Jesus is God....but is the 2nd person or does the 2nd job of God, (sent to speak God's Word in person) Who is three in One! One God but does three jobs! They were together in the beginning and nothing was made without Jesus and God's Holy Spirit! Quit trying to prove your point by picking out a scripture that you believe proves what you believe! It takes godly wisdom and understanding of the whole Bible and not a scripture or two! Put them all together and you will understand by asking God to show you Who He is in Jesus Christ! I've posted all I can do and now it is up to you and God's Holy Spirit working within your soul by having believing faith in Him that He is Who He says He is....God with us! God is a Spirit who no man has seen.....Jesus is His body Whom many have seen....but blessed is the one who believes and has not seen Him!

I have given you all I need to give you to prove that Jesus is God but is three in One! Quit arguing and start studying to gain wisdom and understanding by faith by believing in God's Holy Spirit for without His Spirit you cannot see nor hear the truth of God's Holy Word! I am older and have illnesses and it is not my job to quote the whole Bible so that you will understand and believe....you have to do that yourself after you believe in Jesus and He becomes your Savior and Lord, so you will understand! Jesus loves you and doesn't want anyone to perish in the fiery flames because of unbelief and without sins forgiven! The Book of Revelation warns about the Lake of Fire and all who will be in it......REV. 21.7,8 Read Chapter 22 Especially, verses 12 to 21! God Bless you to learn of Jesus and Who He really is....God born in the flesh of man, Who was/is fully God and fully man but is not in the flesh anymore but in His glorified body....perfect and pure so He could bear all our sins upon Himself, died and lived again that me might have eternal life with Him, forever more! Amen! :angel: Ma

I totally believe in Jesus. He is God's only begotten son as he himself said at John 3:16 when speaking to Nicodemus. John 14:28 Jesus admitted the Father is greater than he was. Matthew 28:18 Jesus after being ressurected said "all authority has been given me in heaven and on earth" so may ask, who gave him the authority? At John chapter 17:1-5 Jesus on his final night on earth: 17 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. 3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. 4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. 5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. This is from the King James Version. Take note of verse 5. Jesus is asking to be glorified with the glory he had with him before the world was.
Doesn't this sound like two different individuals?
Shortly after Jesus was ressurected Stephen was before the Pharisees and just before they stoned him what did he say he saw? Jesus standing at God's right hand.
Ms Betty and everyone reading this, believe as you wish. Im more than happy to use the Bible which by the way Betty I read between two and five chapters per day. I study it pretty frequently. You have a good night and HH. Hopefully I'll get to swing my v3i this weekend