Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bill or Royal, I do not understand how to post a picture...................

n/t

1. How can you make the signature appear at the end of the posted messages? As it now stands, it appears above the posted pictures.

2. Can you post an explanation under each posted picture or will all the pictures still be posted one right after the other like it has been just prior to this latest modification?

Kelley (Texas) :)

How can I post a picture, then write an explanation under the picture, then post another picture under it with an explanation. Then have the signature appear at the bottom of the whole shooting match, not at the top of the first picture? I just do not understand how to do this. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Down BELOW the actual message box you'll see an empty window with 2 buttons to the right of it called BROWSE and ATTACH (Attach is hilited in blue).

Click BROWSE and find your picture where ever you have it saved in you PC.

Now click ATTACH.

Your monitor screen will suddenly "refresh" (making you think you did something wrong, but you didn't, so relax for a second). NOTE: This will happen each and every time you hit ATTACH for each picture...up to six.

Now, if you look down where the Window/BROWSE/ATTACH all were - you'll notice that a whole NEW window has opened BELOW it. That's where your picture (in URL format) is now being temporarily stored until you decide what and where to put it or them.

You see, clicking the ATTACH button earlier went and stuck the URL (or whatever it's called) for the pic you want to post in that new box. You know it as whatever name you originally saved it as in your PC, so be sure you gave it a memorable name. NOTE: If you just saved it straight from the internet you can get some pretty dang long and confusing strings of letters and stuff that don't seem to have anything to do with the pic!

NOW you have a choice. You can either use the picture in your message window or delete it completely by either clicking on the INSERT or DELETE options (they are to the immediate right of your picture's URL address).

You can "download" and "insert" each pic one at a time OR just BROWSE and ATTACH as many as 6 pics all at one time. Your choice.

NOW...to get the pic in the text, you must click your cursor (thats the I-Beam looking thingy that your pointer (arrow) turns into when it passes over the message box) somewhere IN the message box.

Where ever the cursor is blinking is exactly the location your pic URL will then appear. When you actually hit POST MESSAGE the screen will refresh and actually SHOW you the picture in its location within the text message.

You can either write a post and then insert your pic where you want it (above or under the appropriate text you wrote for the picture) OR...

You can INSERT the picture and THEN type your message above or below it as you wish.

If you want to, you can put in spaces between the text and pic and they will apply, otherwise the text and pic will "touch" at the top or bottom depending on where you actually put them in relation to one another.

Now...I KNOW this reads as long and confusing, but that's ONLY because I really drew out the explanation to be sure you could walk through it one time without any confusion. Believe me...do it ONCE and you'll have the hang of it immediately and realize its actually pretty simple and doesn't take long at ALL!!

n/t

n/t