Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bill Ladd

wvdan52

I would like to say that had it not been for seeing a video that Bill Ladd had done for a Fisher product, I would not have bought my F70. My first thought was to buy a White's product. I would say to Fisher and anyone else before you think of getting rid of Bill Ladd.....I would take thought of customers like me who like him.

wvdan52

Nobody's getting rid of anybody.......
There have been some misunderstandings recently between some of the field testers, and we are trying to resolve them & move forward. I spoke with Mike Scott by phone today & everything's fine. We both agreed public posts are not the best way to handle our differences, & we will attempt to move on via PM or e-mails instead.....
HH,
Bill

i cant understand why any one has trouble with bill i love all his post informative fun well done great videos even bottles and kids just plain fun and interesting let bill keep them coming if you dont like him dont look at his posts but i will its still america land of the free im avet i fought for free speach rights lets keep it that way :blowup: dont worry be happy man:wiggle:

It's all good.....
Mr. Bill & I started these forums 10 years ago & built them up from nothing. So, they will have a hard time kicking me out :)
Lets all get back to digging.......
HH,
Bill

Bill Ladd said:
Nobody's getting rid of anybody.......
There have been some misunderstandings recently between some of the field testers, and we are trying to resolve them & move forward. I spoke with Mike Scott by phone today & everything's fine. We both agreed public posts are not the best way to handle our differences, & we will attempt to move on via PM or e-mails instead.....
HH,
Bill

Bill, it's good to hear that you guys are going to work on this privately. I hope you can resolve your differences. Or at least agree to a cease-fire.

Have you ever been in a major traffic jam on the highway and when you get closer you realize that an accident was on the other side of the divided highway?

The reason you're in a jam is because so many people slowed down to have a look.

It may have fascinated those nosy onlookers driving by, but in the bigger picture it caused a totally unnecessary jam.

That's what this public dispute is like.

It may be interesting drama for onlookers to read, but in the bigger picture it's a negative for our hobby.