Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Biggest find of the year

steve in so la

While detecting the beach this morning a 9 ft gator washed up on the sand. He was toes up & all bloated. I contacted the maintainence guys & they brought an end loader over to scoop it up. I stepped off the length - what a monster. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera.

Here's my take for today - 20 coins, no goodies. Note that there's 6 nickels ! Also, the ear ring is the mate to one I dug last week.

beach_zpskxtj9pxd.jpg

Steve in so la

of how many pairs of boots you could have had! LOL :lmfao:

filling out a game tag ! Here there's a season on them. Guys make like a thousand bux a night in meat sometimes. Steve

The best part is that God gave you the desire and strength to get out and enjoy His Creation and do some digging. Congrats!

I haven't had gator tail in a long time. It is good eating.

it was shot then lost?

Really big find....shame it was spoiled and of no use! Congrats on the finds and you will find the silver and gold...just keep thinking and hoping you will and God will answer, for He is there to grant our prayers and also our wants! May God Bless you with a large gold and diamond ring and jewels! Amen! Ma

Oh, and congrats on finding the other earring for a matching pair, for that is usually rare to find each one on different days! Ma

How much do you think a 9' gator actually weighs?
Keep on digging, maybe you'll find the matching necklace to those earrings!