Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BIGFOOT body found and put in freezer.................

Kelley (Texas)

I have no way of knowing if this is true or not, but it is interesting to read. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24179242-2,00.html

I am glad he is in a freezer instead hanging around my deer lease. I think if I walked up on something like that early in the morning , it would get rid of that coffee I just finished, the quick way.:surprised:

far enough away that I could make it to my pickup truck and get out of there! That body in the freezer looked like a big monkey to me...wonder if any are missing from a zoo in the area? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

First of all, I doubt if they are telling the truth about where they found the body. If for some reason this proves to be true, many folks will be exploring the northern part of Georgia, looking for a live Bigfoot. I think they are lying about where they found the body so that they can protect any living Bigfoot if the story proves to be true. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Dilley they got all those Snow monkeys over there. There hell on a feeder. A man in town owned some land next door to that place those monkeys would tear up every thing. Now the State of Texas got them locked up in a elec. fence compound. I was in the Hill Country a few years ago helping a friend clean out deer blinds I crawled up an open the door to one when all the sudden all hell broke lose in there and before I knew it a Ring Tail Cat jumped on my should as he flew by me. All I can remember is those big red eyes coming at me as I hit the ground. Man that thing was fast, I think he was a 100 yards away before I hit the ground, And there was my best friend standing there laughing. He could have at least sprayed him with the wasp spray.

As I have stated in the past, I have no way of knowing if any of this is true or not, but it does make for some interesting reading. Also, I have not seen too many Ringtail Cats, kinda rare to see one. They like to live in rocky areas along creek beds. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/08/15/big-foot-discovery.html