Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Big Silver

still looking 52

Found this beautiful lady only two inches down!
Got a new permission at this 1871 built church, was there about 45 minutes and found her.
My brother and myself hunted for another five hours without finding anymore silver.
We've got at least another full day of hunting before we've covered the area.

Attachments

• IMG_20241012_145602622_HDR_PORTRAIT.jpg
    IMG_20241012_145602622_HDR_PORTRAIT.jpg
    730.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20241012_145548212_HDR_PORTRAIT.jpg
    IMG_20241012_145548212_HDR_PORTRAIT.jpg
    746.4 KB · Views: 42
Nice Walker. Way to go! My thought is that it has been hunted several times and the Walker was passed by as being trash because of the size. Did you turn up any Indians or Wheats? Hope you find more after covering the area.

This is the brother to SL52 and I was hunting with him on this hunt, I found 2 wheat's a 1945 and a 1912. I was running my F75 but the next hunt I think I will be running my E-Trac.

Ron in WV

SL52, congratulations on a beautiful walker!!

Nice Walker. Way to go! My thought is that it has been hunted several times and the Walker was passed by as being trash because of the size. Did you turn up any Indians or Wheats? Hope you find more after covering the area.
Yeah, we found two other wheat cents plus maybe five clad dimes.
We didn't find any quarters at all which now that I think about it, that seems weird.

Found this beautiful lady only two inches down!
Got a new permission at this 1871 built church, was there about 45 minutes and found her.
My brother and myself hunted for another five hours without finding anymore silver.
We've got at least another full day of hunting before we've covered the area.
How much is the coin worth .