Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Big silver weekend Spanish 1775 surprise!!!

Mark kus

Well this Sunday did not disappoint me one bit I was going to go to a park I’ve done real well in but it was packed nice day and a car show.
So I figured I drive around and look for another spot well the spot I’ve been eyeing for a while they’ve been working on it’s another park with a beach across the street. I started on the beach where they dug it all up and I found some clad and after a while I got a 1936 Mercury dime.
So I decided to cross the street and going to the park where they dug up a big portion of the park I walked in the gate and no sooner when I started swinging my detector I had a great hi tone 28 to about 30 I pulled out my phone to make a video to my surprise it was a Spanish 1775 2 reale!!!
Only inches down!!
There is a slick copper can’t see anything on it and a foreign copper hard to tell what that is also??
I also got quite a bit of clad one other silver dime 1946 it really surprised me because I just dug in 1776 2 reale few months ago!
I think I’ve been doing pretty well with big silver LOL thanks for looking !!!
Here’s the video of the reale dig
Field 2. 21 sensitivity iron 0 5 tones recovery speed 4 then bumped up to 6 lots of junk in the park no all metal mode used

https://youtu.be/__M57TmAFwQ

Nice big honking piece of silver Mark well done!! Everything happens for a reason, getting the boot on your first pick paid off nicely.
HH Jeff

laplander said:
Nice big honking piece of silver Mark well done!! Everything happens for a reason, getting the boot on your first pick paid off nicely.
HH Jeff
Thanks Jeff Mike Pryor your right I’m always looking for spots like this and it just worked out lucky my other spot was to busy to hunt.
Mark

Thanks everyone love it when a site pays off especially like this.
They have been digging up this spot for months!
I can only imagine what they removed coin wise everything I found in the park was inches deep!
Mark

Holy smokes Mkus you are killing it! Congratulations!