Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Big silver plus two more…...

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
A friend and I hunted an old house this morning for only two hours. The rain ran us off so we will be back. About 30 minutes in I dug a 1949 Rosie. About 45 minutes later I got a sweet tone. I started to dig and in my loose dirt I seen another silver edge. I called John over so we could find out what it was together. It turned out to be a 1925 mercury dime. We took pics and he was still there when I ran my pointer through the loose dirt only to hear another sweet tone. So while he was still there I started to uncover another silver edge. At first I thought it was a quarter, but quickly seen it was bigger. Flipped it over to see a 1952 Franklin looking back at me. Been awhile since I got a silver half also a while since I got two silvers in one hole. Got some misc stuff too. My buddy got two indians and a 1942 Netherlands coin. Weird thing is no wheat cents. We will be back to that place soon.
[attachment 360868 IMG_5391.JPG] [attachment 360869 IMG_5386.JPG]
[attachment 360870 IMG_5388.JPG] [attachment 360871 IMG_5383.jpg]
[attachment 360872 IMG_5384.jpg] [attachment 360873 IMG_5385.jpg]

Sweet. I have never dug but one half and it was a Kennedy.