Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Big Silver!…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
You guys know I get out as often as I can, and love to share my finds with you all. If you ever get tired of me sharing just let me know. I got out two days ago for two hours at a well pounded site and managed my first big silver of the year. It was real deep and must have had iron close by. Notice the rust stain on the coin. Also got a silver Rosie and three wheats. Went with three friends yesterday and I got a merc, 4 wheats, a zippo lighter and several misc. Only a couple more mild days here in MI before the cold returns. I hope to get out again soon. Also pictured is yesterdays trash.
[attachment 340421 IMG_0740.JPG] [attachment 340422 FullSizeRendercopy4.jpg]
[attachment 340423 FullSizeRendercopy5.jpg] [attachment 340424 IMG_0753.JPG]
[attachment 340425 IMG_0757.JPG] [attachment 340426 IMG_0755.JPG]

A Walking Liberty Halve for Mike Walker.....saved and ready to find...just for you! Congrats on silver and all the oldies! By the amount of trash you earned it and the coins didn't just jump out of the ground! Always happy to see your finds but do get jealous that I am unable to get out and :detecting: for some myself! Good luck and God Bless, always! Amen! :angel: Ma

It's a half dollar. One of the nicest coin designs I believe. :thumbup:

Yes, Mike, I too believe that the Walking Half-Dollar is a beautiful coin! Leaves a detectorist breathless when digging up one of them....but better when it is a Big Silver Dollar! Keep digging them and keep them comin' both you, Steve and all hunters...really a wonderful hobby when done correctly by filling holes and removing all trash! God Bless! :angel: Ma