Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

big game hunting the elusive gold lunker mens rings !

Where do you find them ? Class rings ! Wedding bands ! Or show pieces ! Every since one of my metal detecting friends first came to my house and brought a small fort Knox of huge mens rings , and after watching a few U tubes I want to find like that , he has been detecting for 30 years, that does help. Seems to me that because of their heaviness these type of rings would drop off quick, but in sandy bottoms might keep going down if stepped on. I did find a large men's white gold band , and a small mens gold ring in water, I thought the small gold ring was big until I compared it to my buddies lunker rings and mine could almost fit inside his . I'm thinking that if these big rings are deeper in the lake bottom my MX sport will definitely let me know they're there even if they're a foot deep .I do realizes that consistent gridwork is the best way to find these humongous sweeties but we have to get the coil over the ring ,and theirs some luck involved . have you guys found any of these ? And are their places that might be better producers of this type of ring .

WaterHound ~ I'm with you! I find all kinds of Silver Rings, Copper Rings, Nickle Rings, Gold 'Plated' Rings, ...... BUT ...... NOT the real thing and certainly NO LUNKERS like you're describing. Oh well ... maybe next time out? Hope you find some soon partner. :)

I hear you seniorseeker ! Last season , 26 silver 40 stainless and cheap rings and 8 gold rings , one gold heart pendent , and one gold crown , for a tooth of course , but no lunkers ! And its not for the lack of trying . my friend ringmaster , wait ! I think he's my friend , because he's competitive. in fact when I tell him that I found something he will ask me where did I find it in a grumpy piratey voice instead of saying I'm happy for you that's great . that's funny

I have found them in the past. Most in the water, but I have recovered several gold rings on land. I like a ring filled with ice about as much as a big chunky gold ring. They are out there, the more we swing the better our chances. Last year I had 5 heavy gold rings in my gold finds.

hey moderator am I posting to much ? Only half my post was posted I'm trying to be careful ,

Didn't know that a person could post too much on this CMD Forum unless they are stirring up trouble; especially, when it comes to insisting that their faith is the faith to live by for everyone! I post a lot or used to, because I am a gabby writer and do post a lot about my faith in Jesus because I don't have anything to post concerning :detecting: as I just cannot do the hobby any more! My body and legs just don't cooperate to be able to walk, swing and dig for any length of time but sure wish I could! Since I loved and enjoyed it so much....God may have said, "Time to stop and serve me more...but I prayed and read my Bible more when I was MD'ing than I do now with lots more time to read, honor and worship God in Jesus' name! My eyes are failing me and my attention isn't what it used to be...memory failing, too! But Praise God and Thank You, Jesus, I am still living and can walk but with help and tire very easily!

My battery on my car has been dead since Dec and because of RE Taxes to pay (did get them back) and low finances, I didn't get a new battery until this afternoon, which is running me low financially for this month, but God is good and He always comes through for me someway, somehow to be able to pay the bills I owe for the month, although sometimes they get paid into the next month right before they are due! I rec my Utility Bill today and it is $50.00 less than I had figured on and so that helps, for the battery and service was $150.00! Only telling this to let ppl know that our God is good in the name of Jesus and as we lean on and trust in Him, He will see us through the trials and difficult times in life...even illnesses and financially! Like I keep saying and Mike in MI, too, God is good and He is good all the time! Amen! :angel: Ma

I found a gold class ring once with a bounty hunter was only about 4 inches deep by a side walk. I got it back to the owner and at that time it had been in the ground 19 years he said.

Thanks for the testimony ma Betty , I can tell you love the lord , I don't think I was stiring up trouble , l try to be careful , and was just talking about big rings , I wish someone would let me know , just trying to be friendly ,and learn and have fellowship , but thanks for all your responces . you have been very encouraging to me thank you

Must be a glitch? Not sure why your post was only half there? You are not posting too much. Post away. :thumbup:

Thanks mike ! Hurray ! I could out talk a sisters.sewing class , just kidding ,

Thank you WaterHound and like Mike said: Keep on posting, as you have made this forum interesting again....well anyway for me! For a while I thought it was about dead for members had quit and/or were not posting as much! Many lurk but don't join in the Forum's debates! Go get the hidden treasures folks and post them as they are entertaining to me and hopefully to others! God Bless! :angel: Ma