Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Big dogs with mouths full of big teeth..........

Kelley (Texas)

This afternoon I decided to go on a causal bike ride, one where I would just ride some back roads and take a few pictures...maybe some pictures of a cow herd, or maybe some corn fields.

I spotted a nice cow herd, but could not find any safe place to pull off the road for taking a picture of them. A few miles down the road, I spotted an old farm house made out of bricks...never seen one like this one before. I wondered if some city folks had bought the old farm house and then had it bricked on the outside. This would have been a nice picture, but it was not to be! I made a u-turn and pulled off the road, got the camera and took a few steps toward the house when all of a sudden four large dogs rounded the corner of that house heading in my direction. It only took a moment for me to realize that I was the target. I made it back to the bike and was hauling butt out of there as they reached the road. One of them almost caught me as I was taking off. These were big dogs with big mouths full of sharp teeth. If these dogs had caught me, all that would have been found would be the bike laying beside the road, maybe a boot and a few bones in the general area

n/t

n/t

Bear spray would be good if the dogs liked chasing bikes, they may not want to catch one after that :biggrin:
Anybody who let their dogs run loose to chase and possibly injure folks on a public road is a total idiot and loser!

Some folks is kinda crazy when it comes to their dog critters!!

You can mess with my wife and my kids; why you can even mess around with my house and car (maybe not my pickup!!), but don't you dare mess around with my dawg!!!

Me? Well I don't take it well when I get any teeth marks on my old carcass from man nor beast and I've been known to make sure it never happens again!!

Either the teeth gotta go or the critter!!

Good that you didn't have feel the pain Friend Kelley!!

CJ

n/t