Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Big change at home............

Greg from Mi.

After 20 years and 6 month our one and only son is leaving home. He has a full time job and has dicided to spred his wings and fly.
As he drove out the drive and went down the street my wife and I hugged and with tears running down our cheeks I siad to my wife of 24 years. Well dear there's only one thing we can do......................................................
She said, I know..................
So off we went to buy a desk for our new office/den
All joking aside we'll miss him so much and told him to stop back home anytime...........
Just call first!!
We love you Joshua you are a great son!!!
Love Mom and Dad

I do not look forward to that day when our 4 year old does that. She is growing up so fast, I praise GOD for her everyday. Yall behave ya hear.:rofl:

tell him not to let the door hit him as he went through it?
Just kidding bro. Did it 3 years ago when jr. went off to college.
Pray for him to make good choices.

Hard to let go and you will miss him, but you'll eventually get used to it! Most all of them spread their wings and fly away for awhile, unless they stay and live off their parents until they are waaaaaaay older! :shrug: Be sure to pray for protection for him, as it is a tempting world of sin out there! May God Bless! :angel: Ma Betty

All part of getting older. I was looking at some older pics the other day and wondered where the time had gone. Saw a pic of me and my oldest son when he was 3 and thought, man what happened. He is now going on 31 with kids of his own. My youngest is 26 with kids too. Seems like only yesterday they were little ones at home.

How well do I remember, also, DK, I was just thinking this morning how things have changed in my life with my three out on their own with family's of their own, with some of their children having children of their own.....sooo memories of me as Mom, grandma and great-grandma....one of my great-grandchildren is already 14....sooo I might live long enough to be a great-great grandma! God has blessed me with lots of family to have precious memories of, for He said to go forth and mulitiply and looks like mine have! :lol: May God bless! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty