Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BIG BUCK 1975,and Da YOOPER!!!:detecting::thumbup:...

warthog

WHY dont we make it a point to meet up,whilst we are in the area???Marcia and I love to :detecting:,and even though I cant get around like I used to;it sounds GOOD,to me!!!We will be all over the Copper Country the whole 8 days we are up there,we can just arrange a meeting!!!When it gets close to July 25th;I will send you guys my cell # by personal message.I will buy the pasties for lunch!!! WHAT Y'ALL THINK OF THAT???To tell y'all the truth,we are only in Copper Harbor until the 3rd of August,but:My birthday is the 7th,and we have already informed everybody not expect us back until then.We MAY just find us another place stay for a couple days up thataway after the 3rd.Might even hit up the motel we staying at,maybe lasso another night or 2 there;if possible.AND:just MAYBE,we can put our heads together,and talk about that "WALL OF SILVER" mine,that supposedly has them stashes of old silver coins hidden within,somewhere around Cliff:shocked::cool:.SOUND LIKE A PLAN?????Let me know,warthog(Steve).........