Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bible Study: The Roll of Stewardship for March 3 - 9

I've been reading the lessons every day and formulating in my head my thoughts. I think I need to go old school and use pad and pencil. Lol.

I need to be more disciplined in keeping Christ the center of my life. I need to wake up in the morning and before I crawl out of bed, I need to say, "Good morning, Lord. Thank you for giving me another day to serve you."

I (we), should start our day by reading His Word. These bible lessons are helping me with that. This will prepare us for the day.

Everything I set out to do for the day, I should have the mind set that I'm doing it for the Lord. Everything should be an act of worship. When I was a new Christian, I was in Sunday school for this lesson. It floored me. I've always hated doing the dishes. So I asked the Pastor, "Do you mean even when I do the dishes, I need to do them for the Lord?" The whole class cracked up, including him! He replied, "Yes, even when doing the dishes." I got to say, when I go into anything with that mind set, it's a much more pleasant experience!

It also kind of leads into today's thoughts. If/when I do all of this, it prepares me to go out in the world. To be the iron band on the rim. People will be able too see Christ in me and through me in my everyday actions. They see the difference, the joy, the holiness. And if they see this, they see Jesus. To me that's what it means to be holy, to be sanctified, set apart.

Good info, Sis Digger, on serving our Lord !I I used to do that but now with my illnesses, I just pray at night or during the day when seeing or hearing about tragic happenings I pray for they who need it right then--but just not like I was when in my 50's, 60's & early 70's--just being able to walk & stay on my feet is a struggle for me! I don't get up early as I am up & down all night long, so very tired until I can get an hour or two of restful sleep in the mornings! Oh the good ole days when I was 50, 60 & Md'ing! Ma