Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bible List

KS_Mike

I am in search of a list. I saw this many years ago and cannot remember where. The list (maybe more like a quiz) asked questions.

The main item was all of the questions were common statements and/or beliefs that have been carried on over the years that are in fact not biblical.

Example - it had a question related to the verse out of Revelations that pertains to the adding to or taking away from scripture.

Many people have used that verse and applied it to the whole Bible where as the verse only applies to Revelations.

I cannot remember how many questions there were or items in the list. It was excellent in making the point - know what you believe and quote it correctly. Don't say something just to support your view point.

Anyone know about this or have seen anything similar?

Thanks

Sorry. Good to see you again.

http://sundaysoftware.com/bongo/questions.htm

This is a list of 80 bible questions. I put in 'list of bible questions' in Google and got this plus other sites you might try. steve in so az

Hi Mike,

I recently purchased a book (Doctrines that separate churches,) I found it an excellent book and it answered many of my questions.

Currently, One of my friends is reading the book but when it's returned I'll go over the book again.

And simlar to what you said, Some churches make statements and/or beliefs that are not biblical.

All the best, Paul (Ca)