Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bible lessons in action

Yesterday at 4:45 a. m. I got a phone call from my son to come watch his three kids. He believes in God. He's professed Jesus as his Saviour and was baptised. And he does periodically study his bible. But he has demons in him which I can not go into. So, on my drive over, I prayed to God on how to handle it this time. I'll be honest, I typically have a bad attitude. I put it in God's hand and asked him to guide me. So, when I got there, I found him to be a little "messed up" and very paranoid and nervous. I had a calmness about it (soooo not my normal reaction). I point blank told him that since he was interrupting my bible study time, he was going to help me through it. So, he got his bible. It took us 2-1/2 - 3 hours to get through three days of lessons. By the end he was a lot calmer.

God's timing never ceases to amaze me. If this would have happened when we were on the stewardship series, it wouldn't have had as much impact. But studying how evil was introduced to this world, and how God gave Adam and Eve and everyone since freewill, and how we need to pray over our decisions to do God's will and not our own..... well, I pray the Holy Spirit works on him. It led to deeper conversations and questions. One of his questions was, "How do I get to the point where my sins are little sins like you and dad and the pastor and everyone else?" Then I was able to explain to him the difference on how man measures sin across and how God measures sin up. Sin is sin and we all fall short of the glory of God. Also, even our good deeds are like filthy rags to God.

Please lift my son up in prayer that, if it's God's Will, to cast the demons from him.

Thank You and God Bless,

Sis digger

Will pray, Sis Digger, & I ask the same for my children, for they do need saved more understanding & obedience to Jesus & God's Holy Word! God is willing & answers the prayers of His faithful saints to draw closer to Him & then He draws nearer to us & our loved ones!

Dear Lord God, please do a work of wonders & miracles in our children & direct their footsteps on Your pathway that is strait & narrow leading into eternal life! Place hedges of thorns around them so they will be pricked if they go into the direction of darkness & out of Your protection or if the enemies of darkness come towards them that the enemy will be pricked & return to the abyss where evil satan, demons & those who serve him came from! We pray for their & our protection & what is needed to get their attention & to truly save & fill them with Your Holy Ghost (Spirit) so we each can endure & overcome all things; so we will be caught up to You Dear Lord & Savior in the Rapture of Your faithful Spirit filled saints to not be left behind on this sinful earth on our Resurrection Day & receive our glorious bodies, too, the same as You did when You lived again & You're alive forever more! Thank You, Heavenly Father, for answered prayers in Jesus' precious name! Amen! Sis Ma Betty

there is no difference between stealing 5 bux or stealing 5 million.

I'll pray for guidance for your son. Steve in so la

I really appreciate your prayers!

They won't print the word that thorns do which is in the Bible--The word starts with P_ _ _k & is not bad but only when used by filthy mouthed sinners! :sad:

n/t

I truly believe in the Power of Prayer. After all these prayers started being lifted up, I sent my son a link to a Charlie Daniels song: "Somebody's Praying For Me."

I Thank you all so very much!

~sis digger

I have a testimony to share maybe it is finally time?