Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

beware

bonnie

Hi everyone im bonnie from nova scotia canada.went too the beach with my machine and i was the only one there.theres a bridge there and i noticed a young man just staring at me as he drove by it kinda scared me so i got in my car and was leaving. the man was after going up the road and turned around he was parked too the left hand side of the road makes me wonder what he was up too.i dont think i will ever go to the beach or anywhere alone again.i just wanted too say be careful out there ya never know whats lurking around the corners.oh he followed me to the next little town and gave up i guess i was glad to see him gone..just be careful..god bless

there are a lot of sickies out there. How is the hunting up there? I don't remember anyone from Nova Scotia visiting the forums before. You are welcome here any time at all. No sickies here, well there is Willy but he is in Vancouver. :rofl:

Come around any time. We need a lady to keep us in line. Sunny always did but she has been under the weather as of late and Wayne and Fred need a bit of guidance occasionally

Sounds like you made a smart move in avoiding this person. One just never knows these days whats going on in someones mind.
Were you able to get the plate number? Perhaps pass it to the local officials to keep and eye out. Beautiful country up your way. I have not been that way in a long time now, but sure enjoyed it when we used to go. We used to come over on the Blue Nose to get boats built. Sometimes we would go back on it, other times drive the length of the island and come around thru New Brunswick. Either way it was very enjoyable. Does anyone go in the water up that way? Pretty chilly waters there.

Your got the right idea, Get a partner to hunt with or a big dog with and attitude.

George-CT

i joined these fourms long ago i just dont say much. i love looking at all the finds i never got the plate number i guess i was just to upset at the time.ive never seen anyone detecting in the water. to tell you the truth i think im the only one down here with a detecter.i have never seen anyone else

bonnie said:
i joined these fourms long ago i just dont say much. i love looking at all the finds i never got the plate number i guess i was just to upset at the time.ive never seen anyone detecting in the water. to tell you the truth i think im the only one down here with a detecter.i have never seen anyone else

That is all the more reason to go detecting in the water. I'm sure some go in even if only shallow and I've fond lots of stuff in ankle deep water. Sure worth a try. Gotta be someone who wants to spend some time at the beach to keep eye out. I know that feeling as I've detected in some areas I probably should not have gone to in the evening. Not comfortable with head phones on not being able to hear perhaps someone coming up on you. Hope you find someone to go with as a scout.

George-CT

n/t

the guy was curious as to what you were doing? Better safe than sorry! Good Hunting! and Come on Back!:thumbup:

n/t