Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BEWARE AMERICA

C.J.M.

Good Mercy look around folks whats happening in this land of ours :sadwalk: Crime has increased by 100% Killings,thefts,burnings assualts .What is up, Satan is having a good time and there is no justice for the crimes:poke:
:devil::devil:.Judges are scared to enforce the law and the defund police are not able to do their job.The border is wide open for the Drug Cartel that are making $1,000,000 a DAY !!Thousand of immagrants are carrying drugs across the border and the united state border guards are giving them hotel rooms,cell-phones,$$$ ,baby sitters housing.One U.S. NATIONAL GUARD drowned helping two immagrants crossing the RIO GRANDE this two subjects were loaded with DRUGS:look:JOE BIDEN has turned his back on all border problems he wants their VOTE!!
Folks its going to get WORSE unless we get HELP!! IF the U.S. government turns its back on the CRIME its all over but the SCREAM. ITS TIME FOR THIS COUNTRY TO START PRAYING FOR HELP
:help::jump: READ 2 CHRONICLES 7:14---"If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves ,and pray and seek My face,and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven ,and will forgive their SIN and heal their land" -------------And you can take that to the bank!!!
:clap:

Attachments

• !cid_1AAF6C02C8F94319A7549E030BFBD6E9@MalonePC.jpg
    !cid_1AAF6C02C8F94319A7549E030BFBD6E9@MalonePC.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 71
  • !cid_85828B9F1017431F81A340FCE0EFE4EC@MalonePC.jpg
    !cid_85828B9F1017431F81A340FCE0EFE4EC@MalonePC.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 72
  • america needs God.jpg
    america needs God.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 71
  • jesus 2.jpg