Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best place to buy ultimate coil for eurotek

petew

I've only seen kelkyco, does anyone else know another place or sponsor? And does anyone know if they are black or white,just curious, I'd use a yellow one if it covered more ground.thanks

Kellyco owns detech therefore they're the only place that sells those coils the 13 inch ultimate is worth getting though very light very sensitive very deep

drifterman said:
Kellyco owns detech therefore they're the only place that sells those coils the 13 inch ultimate is worth getting though very light very sensitive very deep

Your source of information about Kellyco owning Detech,1st post on the forum and was just wondering how you came upom this information.

I went with the hunter coil from Craig at show me treasure, I bought the eurotek from him,and the nel sharpshooter, and if the hunter outperforms the sharpshooter,I'll never sell this machine.lol
That sharpshooter is something else.

Must admit the Sharpshooter coil is my all time favourite coil,although i have never used one on a Eurotek machine i do use on on my T2 and it just ticks all the boxes for me,the Hunter coil maybe good as well but does not get the rave reviews as the Sharpshooter.