Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best finds so far

I'll sneak in my two best finds. Most of my hunting is done in nearby parks which are newer, so not many old coins. The Seated half was only about 3" deep in a soccer field in a newer park. The 2 carat diamond/platinum ring is my most recent good find, and although I didn't get an official appraisal, I took it to a jeweler who cleaned it up and told me if he were selling it he would price it at $7,500 -- my wife got that for Mother's Day.

Wow! ... Whats really impressive is that the great finds
people are sharing is running pretty much of the factory settings and
turn on and go!

I had another top of the line brand that made detecting more complicated
than needs to be.

Just nice to have a top end machine that is easy to use!

Man thats good to make you smile when you see a ring that looking back at you ! ! Great job. These Safari' are great coin hounds. keep up the the good work.

Sweet finds!!! What kind of numbers did you get?

Marty224 said:
Bugger me! your wife must be one lovely lady! i'd have given my wife the seated half.:poke:

She is lovely! And she deserves a lot more than that for putting up with me for over 25 years of marriage.

Thanks for the reply!
HH