Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

best find

jreb

what is your best find with your xterra mine would be an infantry button w great petina or my l&n railroad lock key

Mine is a union button and a 1877 seated liberty quarter. I have made many good finds , but those are my favorites.

Mine would have to be the 1892s Morgan Dollar I found with a X-50 The Xterra always suprises me everytime I take it out. Here are some X70 & X705 finds in the past.

The funny thing is I have two finds I like even better than my silver or gold.

IMG_3485-1.jpg

IMG_3530.jpg

IMG_3526.jpg

I dunno I just really like stuff like this, Beale.

jreb,

Thats a tough one.
Its the flip of coin between an ordinary old 1860 British Half Penny which has family significance
and a little natural gold nugget.

Ask me in a year and it might change.

T59