Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best detecting headphones are...

I am looking to upgrade my headphones; the Koss headphones that came with my Explorer are uncomfortable to me.

So... what are the best headphones out there for our hobby? Heard alot of great things about the Killer B's???? What do you think?

Thanks!!!

This topic is a hard one to nail down. What works for one person will not for another. I have a set of Sun Ray Pro Golds, and a set of RAT phones. I like both. They are both easy phones to use and work well with my big noggin and X-Terra. I tend to use the RATs more often. That being said I have heard good things about the Killer B's also, Beale.

The only things I've heard against any of the higher end phones is whether they fit too tight if you have a larger head and/or can be quite warm on a hot summer day. I've been happy with Gray Ghosts, but haven't had the opportunity to use any of the others.
HH
BB

If your hearing is not what it use to be or you are in an area with lot's of back-ground noise
you might want to think about a set of " BLACK WIDOW'S ". Very good for those
conditions. They also have a high noise limiter switch and can be used both mono or stereo .
Can't beat them on the beach !
XT

I just bought some killer bs about two weks ago and love them .I use them on my x-terra 50 , but they have a switch to make them work on my bounty hunter. The sound is real clear.:usaflag:

Hello to you all, Iv'e just bought some Freedomphones. They are cordless and top class. They are made for Minelab machines. Whether they are on sale on your side of the pond I dont know. Distributers in UK .......www.detecnicks.co.uk You could but enquire.:clapping: