Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best Day, Worst Day!

fyrffytr1

I went to the creek last Saturday with a buddy and had the best day ever for me. I found 3 complete snapped base Kirk points, a prehistoric camel tooth and a token still in the plastic sleeve.
Then, that evening I had my worst day ever! I was taking the points back to my truck after showing them to my wife when I got home to get a group picture when I simply lost my grip on them and all 3 hit the concrete! I have had a problem holding stuff in my right hand for a while. Getting old has it's problems. One snapped in 2 pieces, the long one had both ears broke off and the third one suffered a flea bite to one edge. I also dropped the camel tooth but it survived intact!
Not shown is the small shark tooth I lost somewhere between the creek and my truck! I know that people have found more and nicer stuff, but not me!
20240622_194632.jpg
20240622_194652.jpg
20240622_194842.jpg
20240622_195054.jpg
20240622_221548.jpg
20240624_201602.jpg

Real nice. Tomorrow is another day... hhricknmi